Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June 2015: Have You Seen This?


Have YOU seen this new feature, by Brittany and Andi? These ladies are helping bloggers find ARCs that they want to add to their collections of books! Go to their blogs for more information.


As always, I'm going to keep this really short and sweet. Here are the books I'm looking for:

- Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers (ARC)
- Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong (ARC)
- The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski (ARC) ***TRADE PENDING
- This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner (ARC) ***TRADE PENDING
- Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi (USA paperback ONLY) ***TRADE PENDING
- Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock (ARC)
- Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard (ARC)
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han (ARC)

I've got plenty of "older" ARCs (and newer ones), as well as other formats of books (hardcover, paperback) that I'm willing to trade. Please note that I can only ship within the USA right now (I'll let you all know if that changes). I'm also only looking for USA editions (no international ones please)!

Contact me, via email or Twitter or something. And thank you! 

2 comments:

  1. Hugs. <3 I wish I had some of these ARCs for you sweetie :( But I do not. Ugh. But YAY for trade pending for The Winner's Crime. <3 (I do have that one, but I could never ever part with it, as I got it from trading too :D) Anyway. I really hope you'll be able to get these awesome books Alyssa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Carina! And I don't blame you!

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!