Thursday, June 25, 2015

Swoon Thursday (#126): Nothing Left to Burn by Patty Blount

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is Nothing Left to Burn by Patty Blount!


Amanda tilted her head, nuzzling my palm, and sighed like I was a dream she didn't want to end. I pressed my lips to hers, and her hands gripped my arms, pulling me closer, and when her lips opened under mine, time stopped. Our tongues touched, and my stomach flipped. It was a kiss that should have broken hearts, but mine was mended.

- eARC, 55%


Read my review of Nothing Left to Burn!


Amanda and Reece! <3 I really liked this particular contemporary novel! And that is pretty rare - but Patty's books seem to click with me!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my now that is a kiss. Loved that it mended his heart!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a sweet kiss... sounds like things are going well ;)

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely say that that is true! ;D

      Delete
  3. I love this swoon! I didn't know Patty Blount was writing another book so I'll have to check out Nothing Left to Burn :) Thanks for sharing!

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! And this one was a good one. You're very welcome!

      Delete
  4. Aweee, what a lovely swoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for loving this book Alyssa :D Your swoon is awesome. <3 Thank you for sharing about it sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!