Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Sweet Talk with the Sweet Sixteens: November 29th


Welcome to Week Forty-Eight of Sweet Talk with the Sweet Sixteens! To see more details about Sweet Talk as well as previous posts, see the introduction post. Thanks to Charlene (Bookish Whimsy), for designing the banner and button for Sweet Talk.

Today, I'm featuring the authors and books publishing during the week of November 29th


The Questions:

1. Describe your debut novel in sixteen words.
2. Pitch your book! For fans of _____, _____ meets _____, etc.
3. What are you working on now – is it related to your debut novel?


The Authors:

Janet McNally, Author of Girls in the Moon

1. Secrets, sisters, summer in NYC. Phoebe has to find her place in a family of stars.

2. GIRLS IN THE MOON  is for fans of Gayle Forman, Nina LaCour, and Jandy Nelson. 

3. I'm working on a novel set in the same universe as GIRLS IN THE MOON, another sister story, but with fairy tales and ballet. 

Follow Janet McNally: Website | Goodreads | Facebook | Twitter
Find Girls in the Moon: Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes and Noble | The Book Depository


The Book:


(Click on the cover to go to Goodreads!)


Other Sweet Sixteens Books Publishing This Week:

Girls in the Moon is the only one!


The Giveaway:

- Finished copy of The Friendship Experiment
- Copy of The Boomerang Effect
- Flashfall swag
- Of Fire and Stars swag
- Girls in the Moon swag

5 comments:

  1. I have only heard praise for Girls in the Moon and TBRed it a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love family stories so I'm really looking forward toreading Girls in the Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reading "Girls In the Moon"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard about this book before, but it do seem sort of interesting :) Not for me, though ;p Thank you for sharing sweetie. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!