Thursday, January 5, 2017

Swoon Thursday (#206): Traveler by L.E. DeLano


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Traveler by L.E. DeLano!


I look back over my shoulder and his lips touch mine softly, and then he turns me so he can deepen the kiss. I lift my arms to circle his neck and it's like we ignite. My hands thread into his hair, clinging, and his hands move and shift across my back to my waist, pulling me in, and it's all I can do to breathe, despite my loosened corset.

- ARC, page 206




This book is quite, erm, something. Regardless, I loved the swoony interactions between Jessa and pirate Finn. Loved!

14 comments:

  1. She lost her corset? That must have been some hot kiss.

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agh, I love that swoon so much <3 I haven't read the book but I might go check it out. Thanks for sharing, Alyssa!

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the best scenes in the book! There were a few good ones here and there. :D

      Delete
  3. Omg! I love when a girl looks over her shoulder and the boy is just there ready for the kiss!! And wow loosened corset already? I need to get my hands on this book.
    Genesis @ Latte Nights Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaaassss! In the context of the scene, it is REALLY swoony. ;D Unfortunately I didn't love the book but this scene is SO good!

      Delete
  4. Alyssa seriously you're always reading books which make me swoon! I definitely know who to come to for recommendations! And Your comment about this book has me curious, I need to know more about it! Thanks again for sharing such a great teaser with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! That's quite a compliment! I loved this scene. The book overall wasn't good (for me), but I loved the scene. =)

      Delete
  5. Great swoon pick for this week! Love the swoon the author created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can make a person read a book with the prefect swoon picks. I tell ya you have a knack for it❤
    I was waiting patiently for this one. But not after this post, thank you.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
    Happy Reading xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww! Thank you! I hope you enjoy it if you read it, Helena! <3

      Delete
  7. Lovely swoon sweetie. <3 But yeah, that would not save the book for me, haha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't great, but the swoony scenes were fairly swoony!

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!