Thursday, November 16, 2017

Swoon Thursday (#251): Haven by Mary Lindsey


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Haven by Mary Lindsey!


He slid his hands higher over her smooth skin and leaned in, bringing their lips within an inch of each other. Heads tilted. Breaths mingling. He'd never felt like this - like he was on fire from the inside out. 

Then she closed the distance, and when their lips met, it was like a match hitting kerosene. No gentle, polite, getting-to-know-you- first kiss from Freddie. She all but consumed him, wrapping her arms around his neck and digging her nails into his skin. Hot. Demanding. Perfect. 

Before she broke the kiss, she'd managed to crawl into his lip on the desk chair that he was certain he'd never be able to do homework in again without needing a cold shower.

- Hardcover, page 68




This book was wonderful! I was pleasantly surprised since I'm not always a fan of paranormal romance. But I really enjoyed it and highly recommend it! =)

3 comments:

  1. Ohh, lovely swoon :D Thank you for sharing Alyssa. <3 You are making me more curious about this one :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!